My mother made quiche tonight and I copied down her (albeit slightly vague) recipe:
1/2 – 3/4 pints of milk
6 – 10 eggs
1 chopped and fried onion
optional: italian seasoning mix/cheese/ham/left over vegetables
- Make 300g of flour’s worth of shortcrust pastry (one part flour, one part fat, pinch of sat and enough cold water to form a dough).
- Fit into a pie dish and pre-bake with balls for 10 minutes in a medium-hot oven.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and pour into the pastry base.
- Bake until golden brown on top and cooked through.
IN OTHER NEWS:
- I went out for a drive today, it went okay.
- I really want to make myself some waffle iron brownies but I am resisting the urge.
- I did some painting today and will do some more tomorrow.